[NEOhioPAL]Funeral "HOME" needed for "Flanagan's Wake"

John Michael Regan irishrodeoclowns at mediaone.net
Sun Jun 24 00:55:00 PDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01C0FC20.1ABFBBE0

Professional Theater Group seeks venue for an Irish Wake...

My name is John M. Regan and I am with "Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC", the =
Cleveland-area producers of the audience-interactive show "Flanagan's =
Wake".  The "WAKE" has been running continuously in Chicago since St. =
Patrick's Day, March 17, 1994.  It has been performed in "KENNEDY'S at =
Playhouse Square(PSF) periodically since 1996 and has quite a local =
following.  The last two fall/winter seasons we have played to sold-out =
houses at KENNEDY'S. =20

I inquired about returning to PSF this fall and while we are welcome we =
would have to open in October, close mid-November, re-open in late =
December until the beginning of March, then we could return again in =
April.  I believe this is too confusing.  I have had difficulty finding =
another site as suited to the "WAKE" in Cleveland so, I am looking for a =
"home" for the "WAKE", perhaps in the Akron/Canton area.  Many people =
from this area travelled to Playhouse Square to see the show and we have =
performed a benefit for the Akron AOH/LAOH and the Shawn Gaffney =
Foundation a couple of years ago in Akron.  I think this would be a =
mutually beneficial opportunity for the proprietor of the right =
location. =20

The show is approximately 60% scripted, 40% IMPROV.  The ideal setting =
should resemble a funeral parlor (preferably with a bar that serves =
Guinness!).  The ideal audience size is 100-150 "mourners".  If you =
would be interested in pursuing this idea at your location you may =
contact me via email at irishrodeoclowns at mediaone.net or by phone at =
440-933-4410.

Thank you for reading this request.  John Michael Regan.Irish Rodeo =
Clowns, LLC

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01C0FC20.1ABFBBE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Professional Theater Group seeks venue for an Irish=20
Wake...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>My name is John M. Regan and I am with "Irish Rodeo =
Clowns,=20
LLC", the Cleveland-area producers of the audience-interactive show =
"Flanagan's=20
Wake".  The "WAKE" has been running continuously in Chicago since =
St.=20
Patrick's Day, March 17, 1994.  It has been performed in "KENNEDY'S =
at=20
Playhouse Square(PSF) periodically since 1996 and has quite a local=20
following.  The last two fall/winter seasons we have played to =
sold-out=20
houses at KENNEDY'S.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I inquired about returning to PSF this fall and =
while we are=20
welcome we would have to open in October, close mid-November, re-open in =
late=20
December until the beginning of March, then we could return again in=20
April.  I believe this is too confusing.  I have had =
difficulty=20
finding another site as suited to the "WAKE" in Cleveland so, =
I am=20
looking for a "home" for the "WAKE", perhaps in the Akron/Canton=20
area.  Many people from this area travelled to Playhouse =
Square to see=20
the show and we have performed a benefit for the Akron AOH/LAOH and =
the=20
Shawn Gaffney Foundation a couple of years ago in Akron.  I think =
this=20
would be a mutually beneficial opportunity for the proprietor of the =
right=20
location.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The show is approximately 60% scripted, 40% =
IMPROV.  The=20
ideal setting should resemble a funeral parlor (preferably with a bar =
that=20
serves Guinness!).  The ideal audience size is 100-150 =
"mourners".  If=20
you would be interested in pursuing this idea at your location you may =
contact=20
me via email at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:irishrodeoclowns at mediaone.net">irishrodeoclowns at mediaone.n=
et</A> or=20
by phone at 440-933-4410.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thank you for reading this request.  John =
Michael=20
Regan.Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01C0FC20.1ABFBBE0--