[NEOhioPAL]Oklahoma auditions a smash

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Thu Jun 28 15:50:19 PDT 2001

My friends in Theater,

As expected our OPEN AUDITION/CALL BACKS will be held tonight from 7:30pm
to 9:00pm@ Wickliffe Civic 900 Wordon rd in Wickliffe,Ohio. Over twenty
elite singers and dancers will attend call 944-7788 for directions to the
auditions.

Also expected as always was a small turn out of men.............This did
not happen and there are a variety of men to choose from with the exception
of  the leading male role Curly who I would like to see more of. This show
has not been cast yet and
ALL ROLES WILL STAY OPEN until my final (private)audition on July 2nd.

If you are principle male or female actor ages 16-36 I extend this to
you....Come tonight or call me @440-205-1654 Mon/Fri. 8:30-4:00 so I can
see you Monday July 2nd.

This show will have all the giddy up.
Chuck Abraham/ Artistic Director