[NEOhioPAL]Co-op Film Project

Actorscoach at aol.com Actorscoach at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 07:29:23 PDT 2001

--part1_89.8cd4114.28718a90_boundary

Looking for a videographer with equipment to work on short film for festival
submission. We have the script and the cast. All we need is you. Interested?
This is a co-op film project. Expenses, however, will be paid.
The pay for your labor? Love of the art.

We will be shooting in 3 locations throughout Greater Cleveland. Tentative
shooting days will be late July or early August.

Contact:
David Lemoyne
actorscoach at aol.com
330-273-6223

--part1_89.8cd4114.28718a90_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Looking for a videographer with equipment to work on short film for festival
<BR>submission. We have the script and the cast. All we need is you. Interested?
<BR>This is a co-op film project. Expenses, however, will be paid.
<BR>The pay for your labor? Love of the art.
<BR>
<BR>We will be shooting in 3 locations throughout Greater Cleveland. Tentative
<BR>shooting days will be late July or early August.
<BR>
<BR>Contact:
<BR>David Lemoyne
<BR>actorscoach at aol.com