[NEOhioPAL]Technical Positions at Cassidy

Cassidy Theatre pwctheatre at netzero.net
Thu Jul 12 09:52:58 PDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C10ABB.7F83F100

The DARKSIDE, Cassidy Theatre's backstage group, is looking to add to =
its ranks. You are invited to attend our 2001 annual meeting on =
Saturday, July 21, 2001 from 10:00 am to noon, where we will discuss =
Cassidy Theatre policy, work opportunities for the upcoming season, =
stipend schedules, proposed class dates (free to Darksiders), and other =
issues pertaining to theatre in general and to our venue specifically. =
The Cassidy Theatre (formerly the Greenbrier Theatre) is located at 6200 =
Pearl Road in Parma Heights, Ohio.

We are looking for ambitious people to join our group of nearly 80 =
Darksiders who Design: Lights, Scenery, Costumes, and Sound, Procure =
Props, Work as: Stage Managers, Deck Crew, Props Crew, Sound Board =
Operators, Light Board Operators, and Follow Spot Operators, or are just =
interested in behind the scenes work. Some Darksiders may actually make =
an appearance on stage (directed in) in a production or two.=20

Age is not a limit to your ability to start working with some of the =
most interesting people on the planet. If you would like to attend this =
meeting on Saturday, July 21, from 10:00 am to noon just drop an email =
to pwctheatre at netzero.net and in the subject line type Darkside. Please =
send your name, address, email address, phone numbers (day, evening, =
cell, pager...). If you need directions to get here, include that =
request with your reply. Even if you can't attend but would like to be =
informed of upcoming events here send me an email.

Thanx for your time and hopes of seeing you on the 21st at 10:00 am

Joe Hnat=20
Technical Director
Cassidy Theatre

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C10ABB.7F83F100

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3DPapyrus>The=20
<STRONG>D</STRONG>ARKSIDE</FONT>, Cassidy Theatre's backstage =
group, is=20
looking to add to its ranks. You are invited to attend our 2001 annual =
meeting=20
on Saturday, July 21, 2001 from 10:00 am to noon, where we will =
discuss=20
Cassidy Theatre policy, work opportunities for the upcoming season, =
stipend=20
schedules, proposed class dates (free to <FONT=20
face=3DPapyrus><STRONG>D</STRONG>arksiders</FONT><FONT face=3DArial>), =
and other=20
issues pertaining to theatre in general and to our venue specifically. =
The=20
Cassidy Theatre <EM>(formerly the Greenbrier Theatre)</EM> is located at =
6200=20
Pearl Road in Parma Heights, Ohio.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are looking for ambitious people to =
join=20
our group of nearly 80 <FONT=20
face=3DPapyrus><STRONG>D</STRONG>arksiders</FONT> who Design: Lights, =
Scenery,=20
Costumes, and Sound, Procure Props, Work as: Stage Managers, Deck =
Crew,=20
Props Crew, Sound Board Operators, Light Board Operators, and =
Follow Spot=20
Operators, or are just interested in behind the scenes work. Some <FONT=20
face=3DPapyrus><STRONG>D</STRONG>arksiders </FONT>may actually make an =
appearance=20
on stage (directed in) in a production or two. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Age is not a limit to your ability to =
start working=20
with some of the most interesting people on the planet. If you would =
like to=20
attend this meeting on Saturday, July 21, from 10:00 am to noon just =
drop an=20
email to <A =
href=3D"mailto:pwctheatre at netzero.net">pwctheatre at netzero.net</A> and=20
in the subject line type Darkside. <FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please =
send your=20
<STRONG>n</STRONG>ame, <STRONG>a</STRONG>ddress, <STRONG>e</STRONG>mail =
address,=20
<STRONG>p</STRONG>hone numbers (day, evening, cell, pager...). If you =
need=20
directions to get here, include that request with your reply. =
</FONT>Even=20
if you can't attend but would like to be informed of upcoming events =
here send=20
me an email.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanx for your time and hopes of seeing =
you on the=20
21st at 10:00 am</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Joe Hnat </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Technical Director</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cassidy =
Theatre</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C10ABB.7F83F100--