[NEOhioPAL]EXTRAS NEEDED FOR INDI-FILM!!!

Phil Machi livestock1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 23:27:43 PDT 2001

Hi Everyone!

On Monday night, August 13th, I will need about 15 extras for my newest
independant film.  Why do this?  Well, true it is a volunteer job, but it
will be good exposure and it's a good resume builder since I'll be taking it
to film-fests all over the country including the Cleveland International
Film Fest, the Indiana Indi film fest, and Sundance.

What do you need?  Show up at Anthony's Bar & Grille in Solon off of S.O.M.
Center Road, on August 13th at 8:45 PM.   The shoot for that scene will take
about 2 hours.  We should be outta there by 11:30 at the latest.  PLEASE,
ONLY SERIOUS MALE AND FEMALE ACTORS NEEDED!  You are in charge of your
attire.  This is a FILM NOIR piece, taking place in the mid-40s.

Any questions about directions, instructions, or costume requirements,
please email Phil at:  Livestock1 at hotmail.com

Thanks for your time,

-Phil