[NEOhioPAL]Interested in musical collaboration

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 11:32:10 PDT 2001

--part1_55.18ea849c.28941e04_boundary

In the near future, I would like to begin to work on a vision I've had for a
long time: Employing a home studio, I would like to collaborate with arts
groups and organizations on the creation of original music. I would like to
work with theater, dance, film, galleries, etc.

I live in NE Ohio. If you have any questions, suggestions, or you'd just like
to brainstorm, I'd like to hear from you.

I have no resume to pass along at the moment (remember, this is JUST an
idea), but I have a ton of theater and music experience under my belt. I'm a
dad with kids and I'm in my early forties just to give you an idea of ME.

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks in advance.
Bruce
oHIo

--part1_55.18ea849c.28941e04_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In the near future, I would like to begin to work on a vision I've had for a
<BR>long time: Employing a home studio, I would like to collaborate with arts
<BR>groups and organizations on the creation of original music. I would like to
<BR>work with theater, dance, film, galleries, etc.
<BR>
<BR>I live in NE Ohio. If you have any questions, suggestions, or you'd just like
<BR>to brainstorm, I'd like to hear from you.
<BR>
<BR>I have no resume to pass along at the moment (remember, this is JUST an
<BR>idea), but I have a ton of theater and music experience under my belt. I'm a
<BR>dad with kids and I'm in my early forties just to give you an idea of ME.
<BR>
<BR>I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks in advance.
<BR>Bruce
<BR>oHIo
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_55.18ea849c.28941e04_boundary--