[NEohioPAL]Auditions - Playmakers Youth Choir for the JCC Halle Theatre

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Tue Aug 14 13:55:02 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C124E4.6CC27030

> Auditions for the Playmakers Youth Choir
>
> Playmakers Youth Theatre at The Jewish Community Center will be holding
> auditions for the Playmakers Youth Choir, which will be featured in the
> Halle Theatre production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor* Dreamcoat,
> music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Tim Rice, directed by Jacqi Loewy,
> choir directed by Sheri Gross.
> 	Auditions will be held on Monday, September 10 from 7:00pm - 9:30pm
> at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Road in Cleveland Heights.  No
> appointments are necessary.  Auditions are open for actors in 1st - 6th
> grade.  Children will be put into small groups and asked to learn portions
> of songs from the show.
> The show will run from May 11 - June 2, 2002.  We are looking for talented
> and enthusiastic children with a commitment to a rigorous rehearsal and
> performance schedule.
> For more information, please call the Halle Theatre Box Office at
> 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C124E4.6CC27030

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Auditions - Playmakers Youth Choir for the JCC Halle =
Theatre</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Auditions for =
the Playmakers Youth Choir<B> </B></FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Playmakers Youth Theatre at The =
Jewish Community Center will be holding auditions for the Playmakers =
Youth Choir, which will be featured in the Halle Theatre production =
of<I> Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor</I></FONT><I><FONT =
FACE=3D"Symbol">Ò</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"> =
Dreamcoat</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">, music by Andrew =
Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Tim Rice, directed by Jacqi Loewy, choir =
directed by Sheri Gross.  </FONT></P>

<P>        <FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Auditions will be held on Monday, September 10 =
from 7:00pm - 9:30pm at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Road in =
Cleveland Heights.  No appointments are necessary.  Auditions =
are open for actors in 1<SUP>st</SUP> - 6<SUP>th</SUP> grade.  =
Children will be put into small groups and asked to learn portions of =
songs from the show.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The show will run from May 11 - June =
2, 2002.  We are looking for talented and enthusiastic children =
with a commitment to a rigorous rehearsal and performance =
schedule.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For more information, please call the =
Halle Theatre Box Office at 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C124E4.6CC27030--