[NEohioPAL]JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre -- Auditions for "Free to be..You an d Me" Correction

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Tue Aug 14 15:21:01 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C124FB.C7EE50C0

> Auditions for Free To Be... You And Me
>
> Playmakers Youth Theatre at the Jewish Community Center will be holding
> auditions for its musical production of Free To Be... You And Me, from the
> book "Free To Be... You And Me" conceived by Marlo Thomas and Friends,
> adaptation written for the stage by Douglas Love and Regina Safran,
> directed by Sheri Gross.  Auditions will be held on Sunday, September 9
> anytime between 2pm and 5pm at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Rd,
> Cleveland Heights. No appointments are necessary. Roles are open for
> actors in 8th grade - college.  Be prepared to sing an uptempo song and a
> ballad (an accompanist will be provided), and be prepared to read from the
> script.
> Rehearsals are Monday - Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.  The show
> runs Sunday October 21 at 2pm and 7pm, with the option to tour with a
> smaller cast to elementary schools throughout the year.
> For more information, please call the Halle Theatre Box Office at
> 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C124FB.C7EE50C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre -- Auditions for "Free to =
be..You and Me" Correction</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Auditions =
for<I> Free To Be... You And Me<B></B></I><B></B></FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Playmakers Youth Theatre at the =
Jewish Community Center will be holding auditions for its musical =
production of</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Free To Be... =
You And Me</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">,</FONT><I><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">from the book "Free To Be... You And Me" conceived by =
Marlo Thomas and Friends, adaptation written for the stage by Douglas =
Love and Regina Safran, </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times =
New Roman">directed by Sheri Gross.  Auditions will be held on =
Sunday, September 9 anytime between 2pm and 5pm at the Mayfield JCC, =
3505 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland Heights. No appointments are necessary. =
Roles are open for actors in 8<SUP>th</SUP> grade - college.  Be =
prepared to sing an uptempo song and a ballad (an accompanist will be =
provided), and be prepared to read from the script.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Rehearsals are Monday - Thursday =
evenings and Sunday afternoons.  The show runs Sunday October 21 =
at 2pm and 7pm, with the option to tour with a smaller cast to =
elementary schools throughout the year.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For more information, please call the =
Halle Theatre Box Office at 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C124FB.C7EE50C0--