[NEohioPAL]Annie---Daddy Warbucks needed at Garfield Heights Little Theatre

cpflds at mindspring.com cpflds at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 22:27:14 PDT 2001

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Looking for a Daddy Warbucks and adult ensemble members.  Daddy
Warbucks is self-explanatory.

The ensemble members will all play multiple roles from Hoovervilles to New
York citizens, from FDR cabinet members to Warbucks' servants, so you'll be busy
with very little "down time". All are singing/dancing/acting roles.

Call back auditions are next Monday, August 20.  We will begin
rehearsing after Labor Day and run the first 3 weekends in November.

Need more information?  See contact info below.

Director:  Lenne Jacobs-Snively

e-mail: cpflds at mindspring.com

phone: 216-387-7408

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3105.105" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Looking for a Daddy Warbucks and adult ensemble members.  Daddy Warbucks is self-explanatory.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The ensemble members will all play multiple roles from Hoovervilles to New York citizens, from FDR cabinet members to Warbucks' servants, so you'll be busy with very little "down time". All are singing/dancing/acting roles.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Call back auditions are next Monday, August 20.  We will begin rehearsing after Labor Day and run the first 3 weekends in November.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Need more information?  See contact info below.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Director:  Lenne Jacobs-Snively</DIV>
<DIV>               e-mail: <A href="mailto:cpflds at mindspring.com">cpflds at mindspring.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>               phone: 216-387-7408</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--