[NEohioPAL]Important notice to organizations who post messages to NEohioPAL

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 19:19:09 PDT 2001

--part1_114.34dd62b.28adbba5_boundary

Hi

In an effort to be more consistent, I have been rejecting a fair amount of
postings because of incomplete information in the subject lines.  I ask the
poster to edit and resubmit. Occasionally more than once.

The feedback I have received from subscribers is that many people delete
messages without opening them when the subject line fails to summarize the
body of the message.

To avoid frustration and always get your posting approved the first time,
ALWAYS include the following information:

Event  (I.E. -- Auditions for "Les Miserables,"    "Miss Saigon" opening
at.... ,   "Puttin' on the Ritz" benefit at.... , etc.)

Producing Organization  (Beck Center, Fine Arts at Willoughby, Lakeland
Theatre, Cleveland Opera, Halle Theatre at the JCC, etc.)

Thanks,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_114.34dd62b.28adbba5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><B>Hi
<BR>
<BR>In an effort to be more consistent, I have been rejecting a fair amount of
<BR>postings because of incomplete information in the subject lines.  I ask the
<BR>poster to edit and resubmit. Occasionally more than once.
<BR>
<BR>The feedback I have received from subscribers is that many people delete
<BR>messages without opening them when the subject line fails to summarize the
<BR>body of the message.
<BR>
<BR>To avoid frustration and always get your posting approved the first time, </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>ALWAYS</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> include the following information:
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Event </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> (I.E. -- Auditions for "Les Miserables,"    "Miss Saigon" opening
<BR>at.... ,   "Puttin' on the Ritz" benefit at.... , etc.)
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Producing Organization</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">  (Beck Center, Fine Arts at Willoughby, Lakeland
<BR>Theatre, Cleveland Opera, Halle Theatre at the JCC, etc.)
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Fred Sternfeld</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_114.34dd62b.28adbba5_boundary--