[NEohioPAL]We Know Talent open 4 Business

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 08:24:02 PDT 2001

--part1_116.35fdc32.28af6b94_boundary

Prelude2Cinema, a digital movie company, wishes to announce that it has
launched the We Know Talent Agency, a management agency for artists (actors,
writers, directors, etc.). The Agency wishes to build a database of talent
that producers can search from. So, We Know Talent is seeking actors across
the country to be listed on its' website. Go to www.weknowtalent.com for
details.

--part1_116.35fdc32.28af6b94_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Prelude2Cinema, a digital movie company, wishes to announce that it has
<BR>launched the We Know Talent Agency, a management agency for artists (actors,
<BR>writers, directors, etc.). The Agency wishes to build a database of talent
<BR>that producers can search from. So, We Know Talent is seeking actors across
<BR>the country to be listed on its' website. Go to www.weknowtalent.com for
<BR>details.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_116.35fdc32.28af6b94_boundary--