[NEohioPAL]Your ideas are needed to expand the scope of NEohioPAL ...

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 17:25:03 PDT 2001

--part1_9b.19e96a39.28b58a7d_boundary

Hi

Now that NEohioPAL has reached the 1000 subscriber milestone it seems like a
good time to expand the scope.

Historically the postings have primarily been advertisements for currently
running productions, audition announcements, classes and job opportunities.

I would like to expand the scope to include:

SUPPORT:
Theatres can post to the list the equipment, props, costumes, etc. that they
are making available for other theatres to borrow and/or rent.

EDUCATION:
--Individuals who have the expertise and educational background can post
essays about their particular area of expertise or about NE Ohio Arts in
general.
--I will occasionally send out a "Hot Theatre Link" that has some educational
content. If you have suggestions, please submit them to me.

If you have other ideas how we can expand the scope to use NEohioPAL to help
enrich the Northeast Ohio Performing Arts community, let me know.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
<A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">http://www.fredsternfeld.com/</A>

PS -- Remember -- if you need to know how to use any aspect of this service,
visit this link:  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FAQ.html">NEOhioPAL -- Frequently Asked Questions</A>

--part1_9b.19e96a39.28b58a7d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><B>Hi
<BR>
<BR>Now that NEohioPAL has reached the </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">1000 subscriber milestone</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> it seems like a
<BR>good time to expand the scope.
<BR>
<BR>Historically the postings have primarily been advertisements for currently
<BR>running productions, audition announcements, classes and job opportunities.
<BR>
<BR>I would like to expand the scope to include:
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><U>SUPPORT:</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></U>
<BR>Theatres can post to the list the equipment, props, costumes, etc. that they
<BR>are making available for other theatres to borrow and/or rent.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><U>EDUCATION:</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></U>
<BR>--Individuals who have the expertise and educational background can post
<BR>essays about their particular area of expertise or about NE Ohio Arts in
<BR>general.
<BR>--I will occasionally send out a </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">"Hot Theatre Link"</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> that has some educational
<BR>content. If you have suggestions, please submit them to me.
<BR>
<BR>If you have other ideas how we can expand the scope to use NEohioPAL to help
<BR>enrich the Northeast Ohio Performing Arts community, let me know.
<BR>
<BR>Warm Regards,
<BR>Fred Sternfeld
<BR><A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">http://www.fredsternfeld.com/</A>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>PS -- Remember -- if you need to know how to use any aspect of this service,
<BR>visit this link:  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FAQ.html">NEOhioPAL -- Frequently Asked Questions</A>
<BR></B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_9b.19e96a39.28b58a7d_boundary--