[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph's "The Censor" Opens Friday

David Hansen david at badepitaph.org
Mon Sep 3 15:01:02 PDT 2001

--MS_Mac_OE_3082372051_55232_MIME_Part

"CENSOR" YOURSELF!

Bad Epitaph Theater Company presents the Cleveland Premiere of "The Censor"
by Anthony Neilson and directed by Brian Pedaci, opening this Friday,
September 7th at Asterisk, 2393 Professor Street in Tremont.

"A moving parable of the critic and artist as a healing, and finally tragic,
love story." - Daily Mail
1997 Writers' Guild Award for Best Fringe Play (UK)

An avant-garde filmmaker has to defend her work to a state-sanctioned film
censor.
Which part of love is pornography?

Featuring Mindy Childress, Sara K. Menefee and Michael D. Sepesy as The
Censor.

Bad Epitaph's first show of the new theater season marks a return to the
more intimate surroundings of the Tremont neighborhood, and we have once
again turned a tiny art gallery into a tiny theater space.  Seating will be
limited - audiences are encouraged to make reservations by phone or take
advantage of our online ticketing system.

Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8 PM and Sundays at 7 PM.  For
Mature Audiences.

The Bad Epitaph web site now includes:
The Now-Famous BETC "Porn" Site
Secure Online Ticketing
Complete Production Information
Directions To The Theater
Company Biographies
And More!

Call (216) 556-4490 or visit http://www.badepitaph.org to make your
reservation today.

       Bad Epitaph Theater Company
        http://www.badepitaph.org
"The abstract and brief chronicles of the time."

--MS_Mac_OE_3082372051_55232_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph's "The Censor" Opens Friday</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>"CENSOR" YOURSELF!<BR>
</B><BR>
Bad Epitaph Theater Company presents the Cleveland Premiere of "The Ce=
nsor" by Anthony Neilson and directed by Brian Pedaci, opening this Fri=
day, September 7th at Asterisk, 2393 Professor Street in Tremont.<BR>
<BR>
"A moving parable of the critic and artist as a healing, and finally t=
ragic, love story." - Daily Mail<BR>
1997 Writers' Guild Award for Best Fringe Play (UK)<BR>
<BR>
An avant-garde filmmaker has to defend her work to a state-sanctioned film =
censor.<BR>
Which part of love is pornography?<BR>
<BR>
Featuring Mindy Childress, Sara K. Menefee and Michael D. Sepesy as The Cen=
sor.<BR>
<BR>
Bad Epitaph's first show of the new theater season marks a return to the mo=
re intimate surroundings of the Tremont neighborhood, and we have once again=
 turned a tiny art gallery into a tiny theater space.  <B>Seating will =
be limited</B> - audiences are encouraged to make reservations by phone or t=
ake advantage of our online ticketing system.<BR>
<BR>
Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8 PM and Sundays at 7 PM.  F=
or Mature Audiences.<BR>
<BR>
The Bad Epitaph web site now includes:<BR>
<UL><LI>The Now-Famous BETC "Porn" Site=20
<LI>Secure Online Ticketing=20
<LI>Complete Production Information=20
<LI>Directions To The Theater=20
<LI>Company Biographies=20
<LI>And More!<BR>
</UL><BR>
Call (216) 556-4490 or visit http://www.badepitaph.org to make your reserva=
tion today.<BR>
<BR>
        Bad Epitaph Theater Company <BR>
         http://www.badepitaph.org<=

"The abstract and brief chronicles of the time."<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3082372051_55232_MIME_Part--