[NEohioPAL]Re:Theatre 8:15 Wins Three State OCTA Awards

VanBrujah at aol.com VanBrujah at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 08:26:01 PDT 2001

--part1_a.11ff795a.28c62a3d_boundary

While we are sharing OCTA news, over the weekend, Theatre 8:15's production
of GODSPELL won 3 State Octa Awards.
"Excellence in Choreography" for Cassandra Capocci, "Excellence in Concept"
for the ensemble: Stephen Sterling as Jesus, John Popa as Judas, Cassandra
Capocci, Diana Nabring, Holly Facer, Natalie Cotopolis, Anne Marie Pinto,
Carrie Newell and Oliver Corrigan,  and "Outstanding Musical Accompaniment
for the Band, "Agammemnon and the Toddy-Sucking Souls of Righteous Funk" :
Bob Herro, Keyboards, Doug Herro, Guitars, Mary Louise Gucick, Violin and
Percussion, and Sergio Iriarte, Drums and Percussion.

Everyone at Theatre 8:15 is supremely proud of all of you!

Big time props to our Northeast Region comarades:
CVLT "All In The Timing"
Amarinic Productions "The Wizard Of Oz"
Hudson Players "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"

Excellent job everyone!

--part1_a.11ff795a.28c62a3d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#8000ff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Century Gothic" LANG="0">While we are sharing OCTA news, over the weekend, Theatre 8:15's production
<BR>of GODSPELL won 3 State Octa Awards.
<BR>"Excellence in Choreography" for Cassandra Capocci, "Excellence in Concept"
<BR>for the ensemble: Stephen Sterling as Jesus, John Popa as Judas, Cassandra
<BR>Capocci, Diana Nabring, Holly Facer, Natalie Cotopolis, Anne Marie Pinto,
<BR>Carrie Newell and Oliver Corrigan,  and "Outstanding Musical Accompaniment
<BR>for the Band, "Agammemnon and the Toddy-Sucking Souls of Righteous Funk" :
<BR>Bob Herro, Keyboards, Doug Herro, Guitars, Mary Louise Gucick, Violin and
<BR>Percussion, and Sergio Iriarte, Drums and Percussion.
<BR>
<BR>Everyone at Theatre 8:15 is supremely proud of all of you!
<BR>
<BR>Big time props to our Northeast Region comarades:
<BR>CVLT "All In The Timing"
<BR>Amarinic Productions "The Wizard Of Oz"
<BR>Hudson Players "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
<BR>
<BR>Excellent job everyone!
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>