[NEohioPAL]Annie Auditions at CVLT

Lindazani at aol.com Lindazani at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 15:18:01 PDT 2001

Thank you to all that have called/emailed in the past few weeks regarding
auditions for Annie. We're happy to announce that auditions will be held on
September 19 and 20 at the Chagrin Valley Little Theatre on 40 River Street
in Chagrin Falls ( 440-247-8955).

All roles are open. Director is Don Edelman, Producer Chery Suchan,
Choreographer Ida Porris, Musical Director Paul Abrahamson. Annie will be
onstage from November 23-December 30.

Times: 6:30 PM both nights for girls aged 5-13. Be prepared to sing a short
song, that does NOT have to be from Annie! You will also be asked to move, so
wear comfortable clothes. You will read from a script provided at the
audition.

8:00 PM both nights for adults. Adults, please bring a prepared piece of
music to sing, and wear comfortable clothes.

As for Sandy's role.... we are going to be having auditions for dogs on
Sunday September 23. Time/audition info to come!

Thanks for your patience! LInda