[NEohioPAL]AUDITIONS AT PLAYERS GUILD FOR "HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE"

Players Guild Theatre audition at playersguildtheatre.com
Thu Sep 6 21:07:01 PDT 2001

The Players Guild Theatre will be holding auditions for Paula
Vogels’ HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE, directed by Carla Derr.
Auditions will be Sunday, September 9 at 6:30p.m. at the Players
Guild Theatre.  Needed are 3 women and 2 men.

Performance dates will be October 25 through November 4th.

No appointment is necessary.  Auditioners will read from the
script.

The Players Guild Theatre is located at 1001 Market Ave. North
in Canton, inside the Cultural Center (next door to the Civic
Center and across from Nationwide Insurance).  For a printable
map, go to http://www.playersguildtheatre.com/contact_us.html.

For questions, please call 330-453-7619, or send e-mail to
info at playersguildtheatre.com
Thanks!!  Hope to see everyone there.

BE SURE AND VISIT THE PLAYERS GUILD ONLINE AT
http://www.playersguildtheatre.com

The Players Guild Theatre
1001 Market Avenue North
Canton, Ohio 44702