[NEohioPAL]Harmonia in Cleveland Saturday 9/8 at the Beachland

Walter Mahovlich mahovlich at core.com
Fri Sep 7 07:23:00 PDT 2001

--------------31C54160E76842470DB32238

                This Saturday at the Beachland Ballroom
         15711 Waterloo Road, Cleveland, OH 44110, 216-383-1124
                                HARMONIA
                     Saturday, September 8, at 9 PM

                      Cabaret Concert & Dance Party

Admission: $8 in advance, $10 at the door
for tickets call: 216-383-1124 or buy online at
http://www.beachlandballroom.com/

The Beachland Ballroom presents  HARMONIA in an informal cabaret
concert  and dance party this Saturday night, September 8 at 9 PM.
Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door.  Tickets can be purchased
in advance by calling the Beachland Ballroom 216-383-1124 or can be
bought  online at   http://www.beachlandballroom.com/ . A full bar and
food service will be available.

 "With the slogan "Music from the heart of Europe," the nationally
renowned ensemble Harmonia brings all the diverse elements of Eastern
European folk music together in their repetoire: Hungarian, Slovak,
Rusyn, Croatian, Romanian, Ukrainian and Gypsy. Using exotic (at least
to our ears) instruments like the cimbalom, as well as the more familiar
accordion, clarinet, violin and string bass, Harmonia’s members find a
common musical language that is truly mesmerizing, especially when
lovely vocalist Beata Begeniova takes the stage."

                     Performing with Harmonia are:
                     Alexander Fedoriouk - cimbalom
                 Walt Mahovlich - accordion & clarinet
                         Marko Dreher - violin
                            Adam Good - bass
                        Beata Begeniova - vocals

For more about the group visit  http://www.harmoniaband.com .  Copies of
their new CD, "Cimbalom Traditions" will be available at the concert.
For further  information about Harmonia, or for booking call
216-281-8727.

Directions to the Beachland:
>From Cleveland:  take 90 east and get off at East 152nd. Make a left
going under the freeway and go 1 block. The first  intersection you come
to is Waterloo Rd. Make a soft right. At 156th the road will curve to
the right. Once past this  intersection, the club will be on your left.

>From the East: If you are coming westbound on 90 exit at the E156th
exit. Turn right at the  stop sign. Go 1 block and make a right at the
stoplight. Club is one block on the left. Parking in the rear.

Maps are available at http://www.beachlandballroom.com/maps.html

online at   <a href="http://www.beachlandballroom.com/">http://www.beachlandballroom.com/</a>
. A full bar and food service will be available.
renowned ensemble Harmonia brings all the diverse elements of Eastern European
folk music together in their repetoire: Hungarian, Slovak, Rusyn, Croatian,
Romanian, Ukrainian and Gypsy. Using exotic (at least to our ears) instruments
like the cimbalom, as well as the more familiar accordion, clarinet, violin
and string bass, Harmonia’s members find a common musical language that
is truly mesmerizing, especially when lovely vocalist Beata Begeniova takes
the stage."
<center>

.  Copies of their new CD, "Cimbalom Traditions" will be available
at the concert.  For further  information about Harmonia, or
for booking call 216-281-8727.
<hr WIDTH="100%">