[NEohioPAL]Near West Theatre hiring Musical Director/Keyboard Player IMMEDIATELY!

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 21:44:00 PDT 2001

The Near West Theatre, located in the Ohio City area on Bridge Ave, is
looking to hire a Musical Director/Keyboard Player immediately for their
youth production of
FREE TO BE YOU AND ME. We are in our second week of rehearsals.
The show plays one weekend only, October 2, 3 and 4.
Minimal hours....1 to 1 1/2 hours a day, four or five days a week, 4-5:30pm.
Salary negotiable.
Please call Artistic Director, Bob Navis Jr at 216-281-6879 for more
information and to set up an interview.
Applicants must like working with children and have the skills to inspire
them and bring out their best vocal abilities. The score for the show is
rather simple, having little or no harmony.
The cast is comprised of mostly neighborhood kids, many of whom have done
little or no theater before.
It's a great group and Stephanie Morrison-Hrbek, NWT's founder and current
Executive Director is Directing the show. She's lots of fun to work with!
We're in need of someone NOW.....call us.