[NEohioPAL]give blood to help victims of terrorist attack

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 18:54:14 PDT 2001

--part1_b9.138927bc.28cffc66_boundary

In the wake of this horrible tragedy I am forwarding this message ....

fs
-----------------------------------

Bob Harris wrote:

> Hi all --
>
> Before even thinking about any political comments or such on today's
> tragedies, first things first: no matter where you are, please give
> blood if you can.  There was a shortage before any of this even
> happened.  Know it will be put to good use.
>
> The American Red Cross has the ability to transfer resources across the
> country.  I'm headed out later today to drop off a pint myself.  If
> you're sitting at home and wondering what you can possibly do to help
> the wounded right now, if nothing else, you can give blood.
>
> Call the 1-800-GIVE LIFE (800-448-3543) to find a location near you.
> In many cases, they're already working extended hours and will want to
> schedule your donation.  It doesn't hurt but just a little, and you'll
> at least feel like you're doing *something* -- because you truly will
> be.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Bob Harris
>
> PS -- if you'd like, please forward this message or one like it, giving
> the 800 number, to anyone else you know who has blood and a heart.

--part1_b9.138927bc.28cffc66_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In the wake of this horrible tragedy I am forwarding this message ....
<BR>
<BR>fs
<BR>-----------------------------------
<BR>
<BR>Bob Harris wrote:
<BR>
<BR>> Hi all --
<BR>>
<BR>> Before even thinking about any political comments or such on today's
<BR>> tragedies, first things first: no matter where you are, please give
<BR>> blood if you can.  There was a shortage before any of this even
<BR>> happened.  Know it will be put to good use.
<BR>>
<BR>> The American Red Cross has the ability to transfer resources across the
<BR>> country.  I'm headed out later today to drop off a pint myself.  If
<BR>> you're sitting at home and wondering what you can possibly do to help
<BR>> the wounded right now, if nothing else, you can give blood.
<BR>>
<BR>> Call the 1-800-GIVE LIFE (800-448-3543) to find a location near you.
<BR>> In many cases, they're already working extended hours and will want to
<BR>> schedule your donation.  It doesn't hurt but just a little, and you'll
<BR>> at least feel like you're doing *something* -- because you truly will
<BR>> be.
<BR>>
<BR>> Thank you.
<BR>>
<BR>> Bob Harris
<BR>>
<BR>> PS -- if you'd like, please forward this message or one like it, giving
<BR>> the 800 number, to anyone else you know who has blood and a heart.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b9.138927bc.28cffc66_boundary--