[NEohioPAL]Habitat For Insanity to donate $1 from opening night tickets sales to the NYFD Fund

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 12:22:01 PDT 2001

--0-1259884870-1000487655=:52837

In light of this week's events, Habitat for Insanity will donate $1 from the sale of all opening night tickets to the New York Fire Department relief fund.

I think we could all use something to put a smile on our face.

Shows start one week from today Friday Sept 21st at 7:30pm. Then continue the 22nd 23rd, 28th, 29th, and 30th.

Hope to see you all there.

If you haven't had a chance to sign our guestbook please visit www.habitat-for-insanity.com

Thanks!

Rick Ferguson

216-367-7133

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB

---------------------------------
Donate cash, emergency relief information inYahoo! News.
--0-1259884870-1000487655=:52837

<P>In light of this week's events, Habitat for Insanity will donate $1 from the sale of all opening night tickets to the New York Fire Department relief fund. </P>
<P>I think we could all use something to put a smile on our face. </P>
<P>Shows start one week from today Friday Sept 21st at 7:30pm. Then continue the 22nd 23rd, 28th, 29th, and 30th. </P>
<P>Hope to see you all there. </P>
<P>If you haven't had a chance to sign our guestbook please visit <A href="http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com">www.habitat-for-insanity.com</A></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>Rick Ferguson</P>
</b><br>Donate cash, emergency relief information in
<a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/">Yahoo! News</a>.
--0-1259884870-1000487655=:52837--