[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada to donate part of this weekend's proceeds to Salvation Army

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 14:34:01 PDT 2001

--0-276506245-1000495245=:2725

Cabaret Dada has announced that part of this weekend's box office will go to the Salvation Army to help the relief effort in New York and Washington.

If you haven't seen the show in a while, it's completely different, with new faces and new improv structures. Come down check it out and pitch in.

Show starts at 10

To make reservations call 696-4242

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB

---------------------------------
Donate cash, emergency relief information inYahoo! News.
--0-276506245-1000495245=:2725

<P>Cabaret Dada has announced that part of this weekend's box office will go to the Salvation Army to help the relief effort in New York and Washington. </P>
<P>If you haven't seen the show in a while, it's completely different, with new faces and new improv structures. Come down check it out and pitch in.</P>
<P>Show starts at 10</P>
<P>To make reservations call 696-4242</P>
</b><br>Donate cash, emergency relief information in
<a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/">Yahoo! News</a>.
--0-276506245-1000495245=:2725--