[NEohioPAL]Actor's Summit Theater GALA / GRand Opening of New Theater

Mjalexthac at aol.com Mjalexthac at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 08:30:04 PDT 2001

--part1_112.4a5b092.28d4ad82_boundary

The Actors' Summit Theater GALA/Grand Opening,=20
with special guest hosts
Senator and Mrs. George V. Voinovich=20
will proceed as scheduled
Sat. Sept. 22nd, 2001 at 6PM

Confirmation from Senator Voinovich's office:
"Business as usual"=20
The Senator and his wife Janet will be present. =A0

The GALA/ Grand Opening of Actors' Summit Theater features=20
a pre-show reception and silent auction,=20
Opening Night Performance of=20
"Roar of the Greasepaint the Smell of the Crowd"=20
Featuring Cleveland Equity actors
Wayne S. Turnery and Greg Violand
in the title roles.=20
A post show dessert reception=20
with the cast following the show.=20
Tickets are still available.=20

The GALA/ Grand Opening of the Actors' Summit will also=20
feature the newly renovated flexible black box theater=20
with a potential seating capacity of up to 240. =A0

The theater will most often be used in a thrust stage configuration
seating 150 people. Located at 86 Owen Brown Street;=20
within walking distance of 2 blocks=20
off main street in Downtown Hudson.=20
The Actors' Summit is a nonprofit Professional Theater,=20
with an SPT/Equity licensee

The season will offer a 7 play line up.=20
Please see our website at=20
www.actorssummit.org.=20
Watch this and the website for upcoming auditions.=20

--part1_112.4a5b092.28d4ad82_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2><B>The Actors' Summit The=
ater GALA/Grand Opening, </B>
<BR>with special guest hosts
<BR><B>Senator and Mrs. George V. Voinovich </B>
<BR><B><I><U>will proceed as scheduled</B></I></U>
<BR>Sat. Sept. 22nd, 2001 at 6PM
<BR>
<BR>Confirmation from Senator Voinovich's office:
<BR>"Business as usual"=20
<BR>The Senator and his wife Janet will be present. =A0
<BR>
<BR>The GALA/ Grand Opening of Actors' Summit Theater features=20
<BR>a pre-show reception and silent auction,=20
<BR>Opening Night Performance of=20
<BR><B><I>"Roar of the Greasepaint the Smell of the Crowd" </B></I>
<BR>Featuring Cleveland Equity actors
<BR>Wayne S. Turnery and Greg Violand
<BR>in the title roles.=20
<BR>A post show dessert reception=20
<BR>with the cast following the show.=20
<BR>Tickets are still available.=20
<BR>
<BR>The GALA/ Grand Opening of the Actors' Summit will also=20
<BR>feature the newly renovated flexible black box theater=20
<BR>with a potential seating capacity of up to 240. =A0
<BR>
<BR>The theater will most often be used in a thrust stage configuration
<BR>seating 150 people. Located at 86 Owen Brown Street;=20
<BR>within walking distance of 2 blocks=20
<BR>off main street in Downtown Hudson.=20
<BR>The Actors' Summit is a nonprofit Professional Theater,=20
<BR>with an SPT/Equity licensee
<BR>
<BR>The season will offer a 7 play line up.=20
<BR>Please see our website at=20
<BR>www.actorssummit.org.=20
<BR>Watch this and the website for upcoming auditions.=20
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_112.4a5b092.28d4ad82_boundary--