[NEohioPAL]Acting Coach from NY

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:07:07 PDT 2001

<DIV><HTML>
<DIV>
<DIV><HTML>
<DIV>
<DIV>Wanna get the part? </DIV>
<P>I am an Acting Coach from New York who just relocated to the Northeast Ohio region. My credentials include a Master of Arts in Educational Theater from New York University (NYU), and a Bachelor of Arts in Theater and Performing Arts from the State University of New York at New Paltz.</P>
<P>I have been an acting instructor at various institutions in the New York Metropolitan area, including the New York Academy of Dramatic Arts.  I currently teach Theater Arts at Kent State University, Canton Player's Guild, and the Brecksville Theatre on the Square. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Additionally, I have ten years of acting and musical theater experience, three years of directing experience, and five years of film and television experience. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I'm trained to work with children and adults of all ages on monologues, scene study, character development, text interpretation, dramaturgy, and audition preparation, just to name a few areas of study. </P>
<P>Please contact me for more information. References and resume gladly furnished upon request. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Thank you, </P>
<DIV></DIV>