[NEohioPAL]From the BLACK BOX THEATRE - Habitat For Insanity Wraps up this weekend at Cabaret Dada

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 14:32:04 PDT 2001

--0-850339248-1001702460=:20606

The Cleveland Black Box Presents the final weekend of the hilarious new sketch comedy and long form improv show... Habitat For Insanity.

Tickets are $8 for Adults and $6 for Students.

Shows are this Fri Sat and Sun at 7:30pm at Cabaret Dada in the warehouse district.

Call 696-4242 for reservations and info!

See you there!

Also Check out our website at www.habitat-for-insanity.com

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB

Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with Yahoo! by Phone.
--0-850339248-1001702460=:20606

<P>The Cleveland Black Box Presents the final weekend of the hilarious new sketch comedy and long form improv show... Habitat For Insanity. </P>
<P>Tickets are $8 for Adults and $6 for Students. </P>
<P>Shows are this Fri Sat and Sun at 7:30pm at Cabaret Dada in the warehouse district.</P>
<P>Call 696-4242 for reservations and info!</P>
<P>See you there!</P>
<P>Also Check out our website at <A href="http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com">www.habitat-for-insanity.com</A></P>
Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with <a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://phone.yahoo.com/?.refer=mailinsideymail">Yahoo! by Phone</a>.
--0-850339248-1001702460=:20606--