[NEohioPAL]JustActinCrazy/ Dinner Theater

Grant Holmes speak2you at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 1 07:45:01 PDT 2001

My little production company "Justactincrazy" is in need of an actress that
can pull off a ditzy, French-speaking waitress. Fluency in French is not
needed, but some conversational understanding.

One night (10/27/01), no rehearsals, no lines to learn, This is total
improv.  We'll meet around 4:30 pm to discuss plot/gags, etc. We serve
dinner in character and basically have a blast. Probably be done by 9pm:

This is for a one-night gig in Canton, Ohio for a dinner theater being put
on for the ministers of our church as a thank you. There is no budget, so
this is volunteer.

If interested, or if you need more info, please contact me at
grant at speak2you.com and visit our website at www.justactincrazy.com

Grant Holmes
Speak2you! Leadership & Teambuilding Development
Member ASTD
grant at speak2you.com

Visit us on the Web at:  http://www.speak2you.com

342 Leonard Ave NW