[NEohioPAL]Reminder - JCC Halle Theatre presents The Bill DeArango Ensemble

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Fri Oct 5 12:26:04 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C14DC0.8FD6E790

The Bill DeArango Ensemble

The Eugene S. and Blanche R. Halle Theatre presents The Bill DeArango
Ensemble and The Golden Age of Jazz on Saturday, October 13th at 8:30 p.m.
in Stonehill Auditorium at the Mandel JCC, 26001 South Woodland Road,
Beachwood.  Cleveland guitarist Bill DeArango has partnered with jazz
legends like Miles Davis, Duke Ellington and Sarah Vaughan in his lengthy
career.  His contemporary interpretations of classic hits are sophisticated
and original, influenced by Middle East rhythms and his Sephardic roots.
The Ensemble's deep renditions of everything from Dizzy Gillespie to Irving
Berlin will leave you breathless.
Tickets are still available: $16 for members of the JCC, $17 for senior
citizens and students, and $18 for general admission.  Seating is cabaret
style; drinks and desserts will be available for purchase.  To order
tickets, call the Halle Theatre Box Office at (216) 382-4000, Ext. 274.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C14DC0.8FD6E790

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Reminder - JCC Halle Theatre presents The Bill DeArango =
Ensemble</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><B><I><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The =
Bill DeArango Ensemble</FONT></I></B></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Eugene S. and Blanche R. Halle =
Theatre presents</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Bill =
DeArango Ensemble and The Golden Age of Jazz</FONT></I><I><B><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></B></I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">on</FONT><B> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Saturday, October =
13<SUP>th</SUP></FONT></B> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">at 8:30 p.m. =
in Stonehill Auditorium at the Mandel JCC, 26001 South Woodland =
Road,</FONT><B><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></B> <FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Beachwood.  Cleveland guitarist Bill =
DeArango has partnered with jazz legends like Miles Davis, Duke =
Ellington and Sarah Vaughan in his lengthy career.  His =
contemporary interpretations of classic hits are sophisticated and =
original, influenced by Middle East rhythms and his Sephardic =
roots.  The Ensemble's deep renditions of everything from Dizzy =
Gillespie to Irving Berlin will leave you breathless.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Tickets are still available: $16 for =
members of the JCC, $17 for senior citizens and students, and $18 for =
general admission.  Seating is cabaret style; drinks and desserts =
will be available for purchase.  To order tickets, call the Halle =
Theatre Box Office at (216) 382-4000, Ext. 274. </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C14DC0.8FD6E790--