[NEohioPAL]JCC Halle Theatre presents The Sunshine Boys

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Mon Oct 8 15:15:01 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15033.1FF13460

The Sunshine Boys

	The Eugene S. and Blanche R. Halle Theatre announces the opening of
The Sunshine Boys, written by Neil Simon and directed by Brian Zoldessy.
The legendary vaudeville team The Sunshine Boys reluctantly reunites for a
one-shot opportunity to be in the limelight in this touchingly funny story
of friendship and reconciliation.  The cast features Victor Goodman, Sid
Hill, Sue Johnson, Jim Kisicki, Rick Montgomery, Emily Phillips, George Roth
and Linda Schneider.  "An evening that keeps you laughing and then leaves
you moved." - The NY Times.
Performance dates are October 27th - November 11th:  Thursdays at 7:30 pm,
Saturdays at 8:30 pm, Sunday October 28th at 2:00 pm, and Sundays November
4th and November 11th at 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm, with a special discounted
preview performance on Thursday, October 25th at 7:30 pm.  There will be a
sign language interpreted performance on Sunday, November 11th at 7:30 pm; a
limited number of Pay What You Can tickets will be available for this
performance.  We will be offering transportation for seniors to the
performance on Sunday, November 4th at 7:30pm; for more information or to
arrange a ride please call (216) 382-4000, Ext. 258.  Tickets are $14 - $18
and are available by calling the Box Office at (216) 382-4000, Ext. 274.
All performances are in the Halle Theatre, located at the Mayfield JCC, 3505
Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15033.1FF13460

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>JCC Halle Theatre presents The Sunshine Boys</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><I><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The =
Sunshine Boys</FONT></I></P>

<P>        <FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">The Eugene S. and Blanche R. Halle Theatre announces the opening =
of</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Sunshine =
Boys</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">, written by Neil Simon =
and directed by Brian Zoldessy.  The legendary vaudeville team The =
Sunshine Boys reluctantly reunites for a one-shot opportunity to be in =
the limelight in this touchingly funny story of friendship and =
reconciliation.  The cast features Victor Goodman, Sid Hill, Sue =
Johnson, Jim Kisicki, Rick Montgomery, Emily Phillips, George Roth and =
Linda Schneider.  "An evening that keeps you laughing and then =
leaves you moved." -</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The NY =
Times</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">.   =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Performance dates are October =
27<SUP>th</SUP> - November 11<SUP>th</SUP>:  Thursdays at 7:30 pm, =
Saturdays at 8:30 pm, Sunday October 28<SUP>th</SUP> at 2:00 pm, and =
Sundays November 4<SUP>th</SUP> and November 11<SUP>th</SUP> at 2:00 pm =
and 7:30 pm, with a special discounted preview performance on Thursday, =
October 25<SUP>th</SUP> at 7:30 pm.  There will be a sign language =
interpreted performance on Sunday, November 11<SUP>th</SUP> at 7:30 pm; =
a limited number of Pay What You Can tickets will be available for this =
performance.  We will be offering transportation for seniors to =
the performance on Sunday, November 4<SUP>th</SUP> at 7:30pm; for more =
information or to arrange a ride please call (216) 382-4000, Ext. =
258.  Tickets are $14 - $18 and are available by calling the Box =
Office at (216) 382-4000, Ext. 274.  All performances are in the =
Halle Theatre, located at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Road, =
Cleveland Heights.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C15033.1FF13460--