[NEohioPAL]Help - All Union Members - AEA, AFTRA and AFM in particular ! !

John Buck, Jr. john.buck.jr at usa.net
Wed Oct 10 22:01:06 PDT 2001

As you know, Actors' Equity Association is demonstrating against Big League
Productions, which is producing The Music Man...  The show, now playing at
the Palace Theater in Playhouse Square, is being leafleted at each evening
performance.  Tonight (Wednesday, 10 October) we had only THREE people
present to leaflet!

We need your help.  If you can give us a hand from 6:30pm to 7:30pm, any
night except next Monday when the show is dark, your generosity will be
remembered by those of us in AEA !   The show closes Sunday Evening, October
21st, and we will be out there each evening until then.

This show, as you probably know, has not used union actors nor musicians.
Any support you can give us will be appreciated!

Thanks.

John Buck, Jr.
AEA Area Liaison