[NEohioPAL]FREE Second City Conservatory Show this Saturday at Kennedy's

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 16:35:01 PDT 2001

Come see some of the sharpest comic talent in
Cleveland strut their stuff this Saturday Oct 13th at
8:30pm.

See some sharply written sketch material, and some
great improv in this brand new revue.

This show will also give you an idea of the type of
show Second City plans to put on when the new theatre
opens up next year.

Kennedy's is located inside the Ohio Theatre at
Playhouse Square.

Second city is the breading ground for some of the
world's best known comic actors including John
Belushi, Martin Short, Gilda Radner, Rachel Dratch,
Horatio Sanz, and many many more.

SEE YOU THERE!
You can call me at 216-367-7133 for more info, or call
second city directly at 216-685-0100

=====
Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB