[NEohioPAL]Workshop Players "Red Hot Lovers" audition reminder

KABBW at aol.com KABBW at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 07:15:00 PDT 2001

Just a reminder:

Workshop Players announces auditions for Neil Simon's comedy LAST OF THE RED
HOT LOVERS, Sunday, October 21, 2001 from 2-5PM and Tuesday, October 23 from
7 - 9:30PM at the theatre, located on Middle Ridge Road in Amherst.
Production dates are January 10 - 27, 2002.  All roles are available; needed
is one man mid forties to mid fifties, and three women ranging in age from
late twenties to mid fifties.  You will be asked to read excerpts from the
script.  The show is a late 60's mid-life crisis comedy about one man's
attempted seduction of three very different women; a small amount of strong
language is used.  Contact director Don Wozniak at 440-244-3960 or at
cen55422 at centurytel.net for further information.  Please note that some
rehearsal time will be scheduled through the holiday season.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
with catsup!

A prejudice is a vagrant opinion without visible means of support.

"The fact that I'm different is easy to see. So WHY doesn't anybody know it
but me?" - Stephen Schwartz - "Pippin"

"Silence is the only successful substitute for brains."
        -- Maurice Samuel

"I find television very educating.  Every time somebody turns on the
set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

Some people are working backstage, some are playing in the orchestra,
some are on stage singing, some are in the audience as critics and some are
there to applaud. Know who and where you are.