[NEohioPAL]JCC Youth Theatre Presents Free To Be...You And Me

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Mon Oct 15 14:47:01 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C155AE.704E1380

JCC Youth Theatre Presents Free To Be... You And Me

Playmakers Youth Theatre at the Jewish Community Center presents its musical
production of Free To Be...You And Me, from the book "Free To Be... You And
Me," conceived by Marlo Thomas and Friends, adaptation written for the stage
by Douglas Love and Regina Safran, directed by Sheri Gross.  Performances
will be Sunday, October 21 at 2:00pm and 7:00pm in Stonehill Auditorium at
the Mandel JCC, 26001 S. Woodland Rd, Beachwood.
Tickets are $8 for Adults, $6 for JCC members, Seniors and Students, $4 for
children 3 and under.

With the talents of Judy Blume, Carl Reiner, Shel Silverstein and more, this
sensational script and memorable music help us explore every emotion and
empower us to be the best "me" we can be.

For more information, please call the Halle Theatre Box Office at
216-382-4000, EXT. 274.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C155AE.704E1380

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>JCC Youth Theatre Presents Free To Be...You And Me</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">JCC Youth =
Theatre Presents Free To Be... You And Me<B></B></FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Playmakers Youth Theatre at the =
Jewish Community Center presents its musical production of<I> Free To =
Be...You And Me,</I> from the book "Free To Be... You And =
Me," conceived by Marlo Thomas and Friends, adaptation written for =
the stage by Douglas Love and Regina Safran, </FONT><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">directed by Sheri =
Gross.  Performances will be Sunday, October 21 at 2:00pm and =
7:00pm in Stonehill Auditorium at the Mandel JCC, 26001 S. Woodland Rd, =
Beachwood. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Tickets are $8 for =
Adults, $6 for JCC members, Seniors and Students, $4 for children 3 and =
under.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">With the talents of =
Judy Blume, Carl Reiner, Shel Silverstein and more, this sensational =
script and memorable music help us explore every emotion and empower us =
to be the best "me" we can be.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For more information, please call the =
Halle Theatre Box Office at 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.</FONT><B></B>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C155AE.704E1380--