[NEohioPAL]Actors' Equity Association Suspends Leafleting of The Music Man at the Palace Theater in Playhouse Square

John Buck, Jr. john.buck.jr at usa.net
Wed Oct 17 21:26:22 PDT 2001

Actors' Equity Association has decided to suspend efforts to leaflet the
Music Man at the Palace Theater in Playhouse Square.  We have been out there
for the past eight days, and feel that whatever impact we can make has been
made.

Thanks to the many Cleveland area supporters who came out to help us with
this endeavor!  We sincerely appreciate your help, but most of all we
appreciate your support...  Thank you.

John Buck, Jr.
Cleveland Area Liaison