[NEohioPAL]Lakeland Theatre auditions for Long Day's Journey

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 13:36:03 PDT 2001

Lakeland Theatre is pleased to announce auditions for:
Eugene O'Neill's
                A LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT

Featuring Mitchell Fields as James Tyrone,Sr

All other roles are open and available.
All roles are paid positions.

Audition Dates: November 12,14 2001 between 7-9pm at
Lakeland Theatre/Lakeland Community College (Rt 306
and I 90)
Please prepare a 1 to 2 minute monologue. I will then
have you read at least one scene.

Call Backs: November 15, 2001 between 7-9pm

Sorry, I have only one Equity Contract for this
particular show. This summer I will have at least two.

Production Dates: February 1-24, 2002
 9 total performances
3 matinees on the Thursday mornings prior to opening.

Rehearsal Times: Beginning in December. Flexible
times.
Beginning in Janaury Sunday through Friday, evenings
at Lakeland Theatre.

Roles Available:
Jamie Tyrone: early 30's
Edmund Tyrone: early 20's