[NEohioPAL]Hedwig at the Rock Hall!!!

derajis at davidbowie.com derajis at davidbowie.com
Thu Oct 25 06:31:01 PDT 2001

This saturday, October 27th, Cleveland Public Theatre
cast of Hedwig and the Angry Inch will be performing at
the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at their annual
Halloween Bash.  The band consists of Dennis Yurich on
lead guitar, Melanie Fioritto on rythm guitar, Mike
Seevers on keyboards, Mark Gamiere on bass guitar,
Steve Mehlman on drums, Ali Hernan on backups/vocals,
and Dan Folino on lead vocals.  This show will
absolutley be like nothing you have ever seen.  Tickets
are available by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-493-7655
or you can get them at the Museum Box Office.  Tickets
are rather pricey (60.00 per person), but they
include "Beer, wine, cash bar, heavy hors d'oeuvres,
and costume events".  Oh yeah, and remember to dress up
for the contest.  The categories are "Rock Star - dead
or alive", "Couple", "Group", "Scariest",
and "Overall".  The whole thing goes down at 8pm and
goes until 1:00am.  We hope to see you there.

    If you aren't willing to pay 60 bucks, we WILL be
playing out at a few clubs around town throughout
November.  We'll be sending out those dates and
locations soon, so keep an eye open.

    Hope to see you on Saturday!

    ~Dan Folino
     derajis at davidbowie.com

Get the coolest e-mail address on the planet.
Check out David Bowie's on-line forum BowieNet. Join
now!
http://www.davidbowie.com