[NEohioPAL]Hedwig and Angry Inch Concert

Hllywddan at aol.com Hllywddan at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 08:08:01 PST 2001

Okay folks, you've read about it, you've heard about it, you've dreamed about it...well, the time has come.  Your chance to see The Angry Inch in concert, playing all they're greatest hits, plus a few suprises, is here!!!  Tonight, at the Grogg Shop, 10:00 pm.  You know you want to.  Everybody's doing it.  As a matter of fact, you are not cool if you don't go.  You will have no friends if you bail on this opportunity.  Stop fooling yourself!  The desire to go and have a good time is pumping vigorously through your vains!  Just do it.  If you do, you will have good luck forever and you will find the love of your life.  Just check out this success story...

   "I was alone in life.  I had no family.  I'd never
     even kissed a boy before...but then I went and saw
     The Angry Inch in concert.  My whole life has
     changed!  I'm now married, with a family of my own,
     I have all sorts of friends, and...I'm my own boss.
     Thanks Angry Inch!"

See folks, this could be you.  But you gotta be there tonight at 10!  Hope to see you there!

~Dan Folino