[NEohioPAL]memo to NEohioPAL "Digest" Subscribers - RE: Digest # 138

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 13:25:02 PST 2001

--part1_14e.47396ce.292eaaaf_boundary

Hi,

Some NEohioPAL "Digest" subscribers did not receive Digest #138 this week. I
am working with Hostway to try to find out what went wrong. If you want to
read the messages you missed, please click on this link to view the archives
(for the week of 20011119).  <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/">The NEohioPAL Archives</A>

Here are the subject lines of the missing postings.

-- Review of Beck Center's "Eating Raoul" in the Plain Dealer
-- Cain Park 2002 auditions
-- Paid Acting Positions at Actors' Summit

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_14e.47396ce.292eaaaf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><B>Hi,<BR>
<BR>
Some NEohioPAL "Digest" subscribers did not receive Digest #138 this week. I am working with Hostway to try to find out what went wrong. If you want to read the messages you missed, please click on this link to view the archives (for the week of 20011119).  <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/">The NEohioPAL Archives</A> <BR>
<BR>
Here are the subject lines of the missing postings.<BR>
<BR>
-- Review of Beck Center's "Eating Raoul" in the Plain Dealer<BR>
-- Cain Park 2002 auditions<BR>
-- Paid Acting Positions at Actors' Summit<BR>
<BR>
Warm Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_14e.47396ce.292eaaaf_boundary--