[NEohioPAL]Offering our space and staff (FREE) to host auditions for any theatre or group

RaySzuch at aol.com RaySzuch at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 15:54:01 PST 2001

--part1_b9.17ecc734.293fd0c4_boundary

We are offering our space and staff (FREE) to host auditions for any theatre
or group. Our auditions are open to the public.

North Coast Central Casting has had over 72 auditions in the last two years.
We have the location that people know and the free staff to handle the turn
out. We average 100 to 250 actors for local projects. It's time for the
Theatre auditions to take advantage of this FREE offer or just add an
additional audition at our location. Call now to get your audition on the
schedule. Please spread the word! Five minutes from downtown. Mentor branch
opening soon.

North Coast Central Casting!
Ray Szuch, Director
(216) 651-5441 -- (12 noon to 12 midnight)
RaySzuch at aol.com
<A HREF="http://ncsme.homestead.com/home.html">North Coast Central Casting!</A>

--part1_b9.17ecc734.293fd0c4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><B>We are offering our space and staff (FREE) to host auditions for any theatre or group. Our auditions are open to the public.</B>
<BR>
<BR>North Coast Central Casting has had over 72 auditions in the last two years. We have the location that people know and the free staff to handle the turn out. We average 100 to 250 actors for local projects. It's time for the Theatre auditions to take advantage of this FREE offer or just add an additional audition at our location. Call now to get your audition on the schedule. Please spread the word! Five minutes from downtown. Mentor branch opening soon.
<BR>
<BR><B>North Coast Central Casting!
<BR></B>Ray Szuch, Director
<BR>(216) 651-5441 -- (12 noon to 12 midnight)
<BR>RaySzuch at aol.com
<BR><A HREF="http://ncsme.homestead.com/home.html">North Coast Central Casting!</A> </FONT></HTML>

--part1_b9.17ecc734.293fd0c4_boundary--