[NEohioPAL]"KOLAR'S HORROR ROCK - Presents : The GRANDE GUIGNOL !" - [ Searching for ACTORS!]

Michael Kolar m_kolar at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 18:46:12 PST 2001

 Greetings and Salutations:
 My name is, Michael Kolar. And the purpose of this
 e-mail. Is that I'm in search of a troupes of actors,
 for a very 'peculiar-project',  the actual production

 date has been put into my hands by the owner of the
 venue, for the premier of this extremely theatrical
 performance.
 The owner of, 'The Bottomline', located at:
 3463 Fulton Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio. In my meetings
 with the owner he'd indicated to me that I have any
 'Wednesday Night' of my choosing to 'Headline' at his
 venue. However, the only stipulation is that he is
 not willing to offer any form of 'payment' for our
 performance there until he discerns for himself what
 type of 'following' it will generate! Also, I am an
 independent (non-union), writer and director. More-
 -over, I have in the works contracts being drawn up
 for the 'two' additional venues I've already booked
 for 'October of 2002'.  With all of those nuances
 covered we'll proceed with the 'breakdown' descrip-
 -tion of this production.
   ~ The Thrill of Scary Entertainment ~ Theatrical
    Producer, Director, Writer and Musician - Michael
    Kolar, most recently is preparing for the grand
    opening of a Rock Opera ; Kolar's Horror Rock,
    Presents: The Grande Guignol. Michael, has created
    a musical score for this rock opera, and is dedi-
    -cating himself to creating as its complement a
    new event in 'Live Horror'. In the tradition of
    "Le Theatre Du Grande Guignol". ( Doo-Gron-Geen-
    Yole ).
    In some ways the subject matter of the Grande
    Guignol was not very different from what we see
    today in such films as: Halloween ; Friday the
13th
    ; A Nightmare on Elmstreet ; Scream and
Hellraiser
    to name only a few. However, the key factor making
    it different was that it was in your face. It was
    live and sometimes all over your clothes, as it
    was the classic 'Shock - Theatre' conducted in a
    disconcertingly intimate space. In comparison to
    what's  being donetoday in the film industry it
may
    seem pretty tame. But, remember that they were
    carried out with no retakes and once again in a
    very intimate space as mentioned above. Mainly
    the special effects were the integral part of
    the 'one - act' plays of this intimate theatre in
    'Paris'.  And the special FX consisted of self-
    mutilations, your classic 'Throat Slashings',
    again as seen in movies of today! Predictable
    stuff I suppose, but once again this is 'Live'.
    "Kolar's Horror Rock": centers its theme on the
    ignorance of 'Religious - Frenzy'.  This one-act
    tale of 'Horror', bases its theme on the tragedy
    of the innocent.  And is grossly set in the
    "Dark Age" of Europes, 'WITCHCRAZE!'~
    The troupes of actors I'm looking for essentially
    their role will consist of a one-act performance,
    surrounding the ideas of mysterious sufferings of
    the innocent.  Who are 'Karmically' reborn or
    resurrected to take revenge.
    In presenting the engagement of this theatrical
    performance, it will have few special staging
    needs. Only occasional symbolic props are featured
    in a performance such as this. In addition the
    players (Actors) are the essential feature, which
    make the play much more attractive to its
    performance amongst spectators! The place for the
    'Headlining - Premier' is again, The Bottomline.
    The Web address is: www.bottomline.com
      And lastly the requirements for each of the
    actors is first and foremost, They really should
    be avid Horror Fans. And secondly, have an express
    interest in the 'History of Witchcraft' as well as
    the 'Protestant Reformation' and its underlying
    causes. Most importantly the actors must be able
    to fluently speak the jargon of the script which
    has been written in the style of the 'Bible!'~
      What is needed as far as 'Types' of actors are:
    6 females, to play the role of the witches, and
    preferrably 'Attractive'.  Also, these select
    females should be comfortable in the costumes.
    which will be custom designed 'Lingerie' outfits
    made out of 'lycra'. (Special Note: there is no
    nudity in the performance whatsoever!). I want to
    make mention of the fact that the venues I've
    booked will require them to be eighteen yrs., of
    age or older. Lastly, this is a long term project
    so, I am looking for 'Females' who will be comm-
    -itment oriented, for the project as it will most
    definitely generate a very strong following! Due
    to the subject matter, and also, because, of its
    originality!

      Now For The Males ; I'm interested in the
    casting three males: (1)For the role of the
    'Pope'; (1)For the role of The 'Inquisitor
    and (1)To play the 'Lead', which is "The Devil!"

           JUST HOW FAR WILL YOU GO,
           IN THE NAME OF ART ?

           Realize your potential by
           getting involved with a
           troupes of actors who'll
           specialize in the headlining
           Premier theatrical tale.
           Centering on the one-act plays
           of the infamous Theatre in Paris,
           'Du Grande Guignol'.
           This thrilling original audition;
           Dares you to show what you've got.
           Whether you're a novice or experienced:
           You'll never be the same again after this
           Supernatural Exposure!
           Well what are you waiting for?
           Call or Contact Michael now at:
           (216)251-4166 , or e-mail at: