[NEohioPAL]Audtions for the role of Dolly at Mercury Summer Stock

Missydiva3 at aol.com Missydiva3 at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 20:36:05 PST 2001

Mercury Summer Stock auditioning actresses for Dolly!

Thank you to everyone who responded to our initial Email about the role of Dolly Levi in Hello Dolly!  We will be seeing anyone who is interested specifically in the role of Dolly this Monday, December 17, 2001 at 7:00pm at the Ensemble Theatre in the Civic Building on Mayfield Road in Cleveland Heights.  Please prepare one song with the sheet music in the key you will be singing.  We may have you read scenes from the show and/or sing somethinig from the score, so please be familiar with the piece.  No appointments neccessary.

Again, this is only an audition for women specifically interested in the role of Dolly.  All other Mercury Summer Stock auditions will be held in March.  We realize that this is short notice and some of you may not be able to attend audtions this Monday.  Please let us know if you cannot make the audition, but would still like to be considered for the role.

Thanks!  Questions???
Joanna May Hunkins, Production Stage Manager
Missydiva3 at aol.com
or
Pierre Jacques Brault, Artistic Director
PJsings21 at aol.com