[NEohioPAL]Matt Murphy News

MurphyGopal at aol.com MurphyGopal at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 10:54:01 PST 2001

Matthew murphy of South Euclid, has been performing in the broadway show RENT
for the past three years. This christmas night Matthew will be involved in a
skit on LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O BRIEN. Conan has formed his own boy-band( a
spoof really) and in this episode we are making a video.the skit is about 15
min in length and is really halarious! Matthew will be home periodically for
the next few months while also spending time in NY and TORONTO where he is
recording an album. While in Cleveland Matthew is teaching beginning guitar
lessons, and speaking at local high schools about the entertainment industry.
Any questions you can email Ray at rcsomich2 at aol.com OR Matt at
mjm at MatthewJamesMurphy.com                          I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A
GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON.......GOD BLESS