[NEohioPAL]CLEVELAND ART THEATRE AUDITIONS FOR TOURING PRODUDCTION

Meadowsjoycem at aol.com Meadowsjoycem at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 09:54:59 PST 2001

--part1_fb.1ef3a68f.29560579_boundary

C.A.T. announces auditions for its touring production of SWEET FLYPAPER,
scheduled for Wednesday, January 2nd and Thursday, January 3rd at the Factory
Theatre of Cleveland State University.

Needed are six African American performers, three males and three females,
for this highly stylized, fast-paced dramatic tribute commemorating the life
of poet laureate Langston Hughes.  Sweet Flypaper is directed by Margaret
Ford-Taylor.  All positions are paid.

Auditions will have a standard format of two short contrasting monologues and
one song if auditioner is a singer.  Otherwise the song is optional.

Please call the C.A.T. hotline (216) 556-0405 to schedule an audition time or
for any additional information.  Please leave your name and phone number so
that we may contact you.

--part1_fb.1ef3a68f.29560579_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>C.A.T. announces auditions for its touring production of <B><I><U>SWEET FLYPAPER,</U> </B></I>scheduled for Wednesday, January 2nd and Thursday, January 3rd at the Factory Theatre of Cleveland State University.
<BR>
<BR>Needed are six African American performers, three males and three females, for this highly stylized, fast-paced dramatic tribute commemorating the life of poet laureate Langston Hughes.  <B><I>Sweet Flypaper </B></I>is directed by Margaret Ford-Taylor.  All positions are paid.
<BR>
<BR>Auditions will have a standard format of two short contrasting monologues and one song if auditioner is a singer.  Otherwise the song is optional.
<BR>
<BR>Please call the C.A.T. hotline (216) 556-0405 to schedule an audition time or for any additional information.  <B><U>Please leave your name and phone number so that we may contact you.</B></U></FONT></HTML>

--part1_fb.1ef3a68f.29560579_boundary--