[NEohioPAL]Looking for specialty performers

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:17:04 PST 2002

<P>Looking for unique, multi-talented performers to form eclectic performance troup. Must have a specialty skill (ie. fire eater, sword swallower, acrobat, clown...etc.) as well as musical ability (i.e. ability to play an instrument and/or sing proficiently) and a good sense of rhythm. We are looking to create a performance piece that incorporates magic, juggling, mime, story-telling, clowning, drumming, puppetry, fire, music and more, utilizing the individual work of each performer as well as collaboration. We will be performing in renaissance, as well as modern style.</P>
<P>We are 3 professional performers who have worked together on stage and are seeking 1-3 more serious artists. To set up an audition and interview, call Vincent Magic Productions at (440) 442-5859 or send e-mail to <A href="mailto:vincentmagic at hotmail.com">vincentmagic at hotmail.com</A> <BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Vincent J. Polowy</DIV><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Vincent Magic Productions</FONT>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>1427 Gordon Rd.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Lyndhurst, Ohio