[NEohioPAL]competitive dance team forming

Crimcran at aol.com Crimcran at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 07:33:06 PST 2002

--part1_f2.149ffaf9.2967c4c3_boundary

Hello, my name is Jennica McCleary and I am a dancer/ instructor looking to
form a competition team for the upcoming dance season. Over the years I have
won many awards and overalls for my choreography and instruction, and the
creative bug is biting at me again. I realize that the season is about to
begin, and for those who are truly dedicated, it's been underway since mid
November.
I've always enjoyed the thrill of competition and, of course, the joy of
performing and creating. I am looking at this time for performers of all ages
in all areas of dance, as well as singers, actors, and choreographers. If you
are interested,please keep the following points in mind.
-you will be responsible for attending rehearsal .
-studio fees must be paid,and would be split equally between the team  and
teachers. (Typically fees are $5-$10 per hour)
-you will be required to pay for costumes and competitions by designated
dates.
-all team members MUST be involved in any fundraisers.
-YOU MUST LOVE YOUR WORK AND BE A DEDICATED PERFORMER!!!
This is a vague idea of what's going on, but i think you get the general
idea. for further information please contact Jennica McCleary at
(330)309-5274. Feel free to leave a message and i will call you back with all
the details.
Thank you for your time and interest.
Musically Yours,
Jennica McCleary
Studio E Productions

--part1_f2.149ffaf9.2967c4c3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Lucida Calligraphy" LANG="0">Hello, my name is Jennica McCleary and I am a dancer/ instructor looking to form a competition team for the upcoming dance season. Over the years I have won many awards and overalls for my choreography and instruction, and the creative bug is biting at me again. I realize that the season is about to begin, and for those who are truly dedicated, it's been underway since mid November.
<BR>I've always enjoyed the thrill of competition and, of course, the joy of performing and creating. I am looking at this time for performers of all ages in all areas of dance, as well as singers, actors, and choreographers. If you are interested,please keep the following points in mind.
<BR>-you will be responsible for attending rehearsal .
<BR>-studio fees must be paid,and would be split equally between the team  and teachers. (Typically fees are $5-$10 per hour)
<BR>-you will be required to pay for costumes and competitions by designated dates.
<BR>-all team members MUST be involved in any fundraisers.
<BR>-YOU MUST LOVE YOUR WORK AND BE A DEDICATED PERFORMER!!!
<BR>This is a vague idea of what's going on, but i think you get the general idea. for further information please contact Jennica McCleary at (330)309-5274. Feel free to leave a message and i will call you back with all the details.
<BR>Thank you for your time and interest.
<BR>Musically Yours,
<BR>Jennica McCleary
<BR>Studio E Productions
<BR></FONT></HTML>