[NEohioPAL]The Actor's Nightmare - BACT

Actorscoach at aol.com Actorscoach at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 14:43:01 PST 2002

--part1_a9.20f34497.296b583a_boundary

The Actor's Nightmare

Admission: FREE
When: Saturday, January 26th, 2002, 4pm
Where: Brunswick High School; Concord Little Theater

Director; David Lemoyne

Cast:
George Spelvin: Carle E. Fern
Sarah Siddons: Denise Dougherty
Meg: Andrea L. Jenny
Ellen: Candace Lipton
Henry Irving: Bob Kenderes

The City of Brunswick will have it's GRAND OPENING of a new theater on
January 26th. Surrounding this event will be many performances from those who
have been involved in the Brunswick Theater scene throughout the years.

The day's events will begin at 12:00 (noon)
All of the day's events are free except for the nightime performance of the
new musical Darkroom, written especially for this ceremony by playwrite,
screenwrite, and Brunswick Alum, Kevin Peterka.
tickets for Darkroom may be purchased the day of the show. For all other
shows it will be first-come first-served.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming this latest addition to the Greater
Cleveland Theater Community.

Be sure to arrive early for the presentation of The Actor's Nightmare.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

David Lemoyne

--part1_a9.20f34497.296b583a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><B>The Actor's Nightmare</B><BR>
<BR>
<B>Admission:</B> <B><U>FREE</B></U><BR>
<B>When: </B>Saturday, January 26th, 2002, 4pm<BR>
<B>Where:</B> Brunswick High School; Concord Little Theater<BR>
<BR>
<B>Director;</B> David Lemoyne<BR>
<BR>
<B>Cast:</B><BR>
George Spelvin: Carle E. Fern<BR>
Sarah Siddons: Denise Dougherty<BR>
Meg: Andrea L. Jenny<BR>
Ellen: Candace Lipton<BR>
Henry Irving: Bob Kenderes<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
The City of Brunswick will have it's <B>GRAND OPENING</B> of a new theater on January 26th. Surrounding this event will be many performances from those who have been involved in the Brunswick Theater scene throughout the years.<BR>
<BR>
The day's events will begin at 12:00 (noon)<BR>
All of the day's events are free except for the nightime performance of the new musical <B>Darkroom</B>, written especially for this ceremony by playwrite, screenwrite, and Brunswick Alum, Kevin Peterka.<BR>
tickets for Darkroom may be purchased the day of the show. For all other shows it will be first-come first-served.<BR>
<BR>
I hope you will all join me in welcoming this latest addition to the Greater Cleveland Theater Community.<BR>
<BR>
Be sure to arrive early for the presentation of <B>The Actor's Nightmare</B>. <BR>
<BR>
I look forward to seeing you all there.<BR>
<BR>
David Lemoyne<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>