[NEohioPAL]Help Stop Virus HOAXES like "Sulfnbk.exe"

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 23:36:02 PST 2002

--part1_c8.20b15b50.2973c7c4_boundary

Hi -

I have gotten a false warning about the "sulfnbk.exe virus" so many times
that it is time to reverse the trend. I am sure the 1,231 subscribers to
NEohioPAL can help do that.  This virus is a HOAX. Here is the link to
symantec's website to tell you all about it. <A HREF="http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html">
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html</A>

In addition, if you should get warnings about new viruses, please check the
symantec website to be sure it is real before acting on it yourself or
passing the warning on to your friends.

Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_c8.20b15b50.2973c7c4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><B>Hi -<BR>
<BR>
I have gotten a false warning about the "sulfnbk.exe virus" so many times that it is time to reverse the trend. I am sure the 1,231 subscribers to NEohioPAL can help do that.  This virus is a HOAX. Here is the link to symantec's website to tell you all about it. <A HREF="http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html">http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html</A><BR>
<BR>
In addition, if you should get warnings about new viruses, please check the symantec website to be sure it is real before acting on it yourself or passing the warning on to your friends.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=6 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER><BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B>    <BR>
    <BR>
    <BR>
    <BR>
<BR>