[NEohioPAL]From Dobama's Night Kitchen...MURDER IN MIND

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at clevelandfilm.org
Wed Jan 16 20:09:00 PST 2002

A TALE FOR A DARK, WINTRY NIGHT...

Dobama's Night Kitchen continues its lucky 7th season with the world
premiere of Murder in Mind, an ensemble-written one-act play focusing on the
different perspectives of a serial killer in Cleveland, Ohio. Directed by
Greg Vovos, Murder in Mind will be performed from January 26-February 10 at
Dobama Theatre located at 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights.

The audience meets four characters who are intimately involved in the
murder:  The Serial Killer, a dangerously determined and motivated man, a
Young Victim trying to kick start her life, another Victim who is trying to
renew her life, and an Eyewitness, a man in his 30s with a piercing eye for
detail.

Jan. 26-Feb. 10, 2002
Conceived by David Bell
Direction and dramaturgy by Greg Vovos
Written by David Bell, Mike Geither, Christopher Johnston, and Leah Krauss
featuring Jeff Blanchard, Joy Daniels, John Guerra, and Christine Nicholl
produced by Dan Kilbane

About the cast:  Jeff Blanchard plays the Serial Killer, Ed.  Mr. Blanchard
is one of the co-founders of the Something Dada Improvisational Comedy
Troupe in Cleveland.  Joy Daniels is the Young Victim, Liz.  She recently
appeared in Beck Center's production of This Is Our Youth.  The other
Victim, Kara, will be played by Christine Nicholl, who was part of DNK's
Soap Scum/Law & Order: Special Improv Unit ensemble.  The cast is rounded
out by John Guerra, who plays the Eyewitness Greg.  Mr. Guerra works as an
actor/educator with Cleveland Public Theatre's educational outreach program.

Fridays and Saturdays at 11 PM and Sundays at 8 PM
TICKETS ONLY $5
Reservations: 216-932-3396
www.nightkitchen.org

We shared the luv, brought you angst, we took you to the gulf, and now, we
have murder on our minds...join us for Lucky Season #7!
Also, stayed tuned for auditions for our spring production,  Shopping and
F***ing by Mark Ravenhill.