[NEohioPAL]from Daniel McElhaney regarding mystery theatre

Jo McElhaney cakelady32 at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 22 19:54:05 PST 2002

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C1A385.ABBDB900

I just wanted to take the time to extend much gratitude to everyone who =
responded to my original e-mail.  I promptly received an overwhelming =
amount of information from companies, or friends recommending companies. =
 It is truly wonderful to see so many mystery theatre companies doing =
well, and even more wonderful to see such a vast networking theatre =
community.  All of you responded very quickly and genorously with great =
info.  I just passed along all the information I received (there was a =
lot) to my cousin who is giving it to her employer to review.  =
Unfortunately, they can't use everyone who responded (I wish they =
could), but I know they will have a tough choice.  I am certainly going =
to know how to get the word out concerning events in the future, and =
feel free to contact me if I can help you in any way.  Again, thank you =
all so much, and I hope all is well.

                                    Daniel McElhaney    =20

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C1A385.ABBDB900

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I just wanted to take the time to extend much =
gratitude to=20
everyone who responded to my original e-mail.  I promptly received =
an=20
overwhelming amount of information from companies, or friends =
recommending=20
companies.  It is truly wonderful to see so many mystery theatre =
companies=20
doing well, and even more wonderful to see such a vast networking =
theatre=20
community.  All of you responded very quickly and =
genorously with=20
great info.  I just passed along all the information I received =
(there was=20
a lot) to my cousin who is giving it to her employer =
to review. =20
Unfortunately, they can't use everyone who responded (I wish =
they=20
could), but I know they will have a tough choice.  I am certainly =
going to=20
know how to get the word out concerning events in the future, and feel =
free=20
to contact me if I can help you in any way.  Again, thank =
you all=20
so much, and I hope all is well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>        =
   =20
            =