[NEohioPAL]Tony n' Tina seeking immediate replacement - female singer/comic actress

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 06:34:01 PST 2002

--part1_ff.12e3fb9f.2987c6fd_boundary

Seeking Immediate replacement for DONNA MARSALA.  Donna is a bridesmaid, 30
(can be played by anyone in 20's - early 30's), a star (in her own mind) with
a strong pop voice, funny, engaging and must love to talk to people.  It is
not necessary to look Italian.  We are looking for a good singer with some
improv background or strong comedic abilities.  Auditions are by appointment
- call Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Manager,  ASAP at 216-685-1696.  We hope
to hold auditions within the week. Tony n'Tina's Wedding has been running for
over a year and is still playing to great audiences.  Currently we do 6 shows
per week (usually Wed. - Sunday w/2 on Saturday, but occasionally we do 7 or
8).  Pay begins at $46 per show with rehearsal rate of $11.50 per hour for
non-Equity actors or $367 per week for Equity.  Both options are available at
this time.  Call the above number with questions or to schedule an
appointment.   If you leave a message, it will be returned promptly.  EOE.

--part1_ff.12e3fb9f.2987c6fd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>Seeking Immediate replacement</B> for DONNA MARSALA.  Donna is a bridesmaid, 30 (can be played by anyone in 20's - early 30's), a star (in her own mind) with a strong pop voice, funny, engaging and must love to talk to people.  It is not necessary to look Italian.  We are looking for a good singer with some improv background or strong comedic abilities.  Auditions are by appointment - call Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Manager,  ASAP at <B>216-685-1696.</B>  We hope to hold auditions within the week.<B> </B><I>Tony n'Tina's Wedding<B></I> </B>has been running for over a year and is still playing to great audiences.  Currently we do 6 shows per week (usually Wed. - Sunday w/2 on Saturday, but occasionally we do 7 or 8).  Pay begins at $46 per show with rehearsal rate of $11.50 per hour for non-Equity actors or $367 per week for Equity.  Both options are available at this time.  Call the above number with questions or to schedule an appointment.   If you leave a message, it will be returned promptly.  EOE.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ff.12e3fb9f.2987c6fd_boundary--