[NEohioPAL]Actors' Summit Extends "Over the River" for 2 more performances.

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 10:53:01 PST 2002

--part1_140.8d88fba.298d6c53_boundary

For Immediate Release
For additional information contact:                        February 1, 2002
Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800

Over the River and Through the Woods
Extended a Second Time at Actors' Summit
Final Performances February 8 & 9.

For the second time, Actors' Summit, a professional theater has extended the
run of Over the River and Through the Woods. Two additional performances have
been scheduled for February 8, 9. The Friday & Saturday performances begin at
8:00 PM.

Over the River and Through the Woods, written by Joe DiPietro stars Glen &
Jean Colerider, Susanna Hobrath, Lenne Snively, Robert Snook, and Peter
Voinovich. The production has received rave reviews. "What has sold this
show," said MaryJo Alexander, Associate Artistic Director "is word of mouth.
We've had a substantial number of people who have been to see the show two
and three times."

Bob Snook, a 25 year veteran of the Cleveland Play House came out of
retirement to do the show. "The audience response has been tremendous," said
Snook. "The play reaches everyone."

"We hate to close the show, but The Memory of Water has to move into the
theater on Sunday." said Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director. The Memory of
Water, which won the Laurence Olivier award for best new comedy in Great
Britain, is scheduled for a twelve performance run from February 14 - March
3.

Tickets are $22. Students and seniors receive $4 discounts at all
performances. Group discounts are available. Tickets can be purchased by
phone at 330-342-0800 with any major credit card and no surcharge.

Actors' Summit is located at 86 Owen Brown Street in downtown Hudson, Ohio.

Web site
Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.

Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland
Theaters.

Actors' Summit is working under a Small Professional Theater Contract, a
developmental agreement with Actors' Equity Association (the Union of
professional Actors and Stage managers.)

--part1_140.8d88fba.298d6c53_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>For Immediate Release
<BR>For additional information contact:                        February 1, 2002
<BR>Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=CENTER><B><I>Over the River and Through the Woods</B></I>
<BR><B>Extended a Second Time at Actors' Summit
<BR>Final Performances February 8 & 9.</B>
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT>
<BR>For the second time, Actors' Summit, a professional theater has extended the run of <B><I>Over the River and Through the Woods</B></I>. Two additional performances have been scheduled for February 8, 9. The Friday & Saturday performances begin at 8:00 PM.
<BR>
<BR><B><I>Over the River and Through the Woods</B></I>, written by Joe DiPietro stars Glen & Jean Colerider, Susanna Hobrath, Lenne Snively, Robert Snook, and Peter Voinovich. The production has received rave reviews. "What has sold this show," said MaryJo Alexander, Associate Artistic Director "is word of mouth. We've had a substantial number of people who have been to see the show two and three times."
<BR>
<BR>Bob Snook, a 25 year veteran of the Cleveland Play House came out of retirement to do the show. "The audience response has been tremendous," said Snook. "The play reaches everyone."
<BR>
<BR>"We hate to close the show, but <B><I>The Memory of Water</B></I> has to move into the theater on Sunday." said Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director. <B><I>The Memory of Water</B></I>, which won the Laurence Olivier award for best new comedy in Great Britain, is scheduled for a twelve performance run from February 14 - March 3.
<BR>
<BR>Tickets are $22. Students and seniors receive $4 discounts at all performances. Group discounts are available. Tickets can be purchased by phone at 330-342-0800 with any major credit card and no surcharge.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is located at 86 Owen Brown Street in downtown Hudson, Ohio.
<BR>
<BR><B>Web site  </B>
<BR>Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland Theaters.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is working under a Small Professional Theater Contract, a developmental agreement with Actors' Equity Association (the Union of professional Actors and Stage managers.)</P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_140.8d88fba.298d6c53_boundary--