[NEohioPAL]OHIO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL 2002 CALL FOR ENTRIES

David Karges drkarges at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 11:12:59 PST 2002

Hello from the Ohio Independent Film Festival &
Market!

We have recently put out our Call for Entries for
Films and Videos as well as for Screenplays! Our film
and video festival /Market is unique and critical to
emerging artists because, in addition to the
traditional festival screening of 35mm and 16mm work,
the Ohio Independent Film Festival exhibits work
completed in non-traditional medium (video and super8
film). The OIFF is one of the few venues in the
country where this opportunity is available. The Ohio
Independent Film Festival is much more than a film
festival; we provide real support and guidance to
independent filmmakers all year around, without
charging a membership fee.

You can access our official entry forms or learn more
about us by accessing our website at
www.ohiofilms.com. If you have any questions please do
not hesitate to contact me at the information I've
provided below.

Sincerely,

Ohio Independent Film Festival & Market
(216)651-7315